We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eating out in fuste

teesside
3 posts
Save Topic
eating out in fuste

can anyone recommend good restaurants in fuste

ie steak houses, fish resturants & italians

please

jarpsey

England
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: eating out in fuste

Have you tried searching for fuste restaurants on Google?

England
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: eating out in fuste

Have you tried searching google for fuste restarants?

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: eating out in fuste

Hi Jarpsey,

Just ignore the ignorant person above - no one else is like that on here. It's good to have as close as you can get to personal recommendations.

I haven't been there for a couple of years, but last time we ate twice (unusual for us) in a fab steakhouse. I can't remember the name, but (heading from the sea) it's just past the Caletta Gardens Apartments on the same side of the road. You'll recognise it because there is a gigantic pink plastic pig outside(?).

There is also a yummy tapas bar close to the Barcelo, and the pizza place in the square was nice too.

Nice atmosphere too.

Post again if you want to know anything else.

Enjoy,

C

x

England
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: eating out in fuste

I wasn't being ignorant. I just happen to know that that search will lead to the best site about Fuerteventura.

Have you read your post?

Does it help one iota to have recommendations that are so vague.

Besides that quite a few of the restaurants change hands fairly often, and if you were there 2 years ago, you no longer know which are the best restaurants because there are at least a dozen that you will not have heard of, some of which are very good.

I hope this isn't peerceived as rude, but i know it will be.

:)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: eating out in fuste

La Bodequita italian restaurant in Calete was extremely good last November.We ate there quite often and were never disappointed.It is on the landward side of the shopping complex,you can also get good coffee next door.Most coffee served on the island is muck.The Fado Rock cafe is the one with the pig outside.I personally found it overrated but as I had a "life and death " experience choking on meat I am possibly biased!Most nights you will have to reserve if you are a large party.

england
Level Contributor
83 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: eating out in fuste

Just returned from fueste having been many times. We found a new resturant that has just opened called The Diner. It is very good. The chef is Scottish and keen to impress,prices are fair and the place is going to soon be well notices. As soon as we found it we ate ther as mouch as we could.