We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naturist Beach

Coventry
Level Contributor
39 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Naturist Beach

Hi,

we are staying at the Hotel Ocean Costa Caleta in August with family but my wife and I are going to want to get away during the day and spend the day on a naturist beach.

Most nude beaches in Europe are basic, does anyone know of a nice, nude beach with a bar and sun loungers etc. We'll hire a scooter so don't mind travelling too far???

Many thanks,

S&A

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Naturist Beach

hi, I don't think there are any dedicated nudist beaches in fuerteventura, I might be wrong though! Most people tend to head off to the sand dunes just before you get into corralejo, that's probably your best option, I'm sure you'll find someone there who'll give you a better insight into the scene on the island!

dewsbury uk
Level Contributor
607 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naturist Beach

Hi

Fuerte is a naturists paradise, and its ok on most beaches, apart from any around caleta, where your staying, or any town beaches.

The best are around costa calma or jandia to the south or the grandes playa in correlejo to the north.

Fuerte is a big Island, in terms of distance and certainly wouldnt recommend a scooter to get anywhere. you need to hire a car, consult the map and off you go......

Whilst there are plenty of beaches with, sun beds and bars etc, none of them are naturist....sorry..

If you are staying in Caleta, use the `new` beaches in front of the sheraton Hotel, excellent.....

Anyway have a good holiday

Paully

France
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naturist Beach

Hi,

I stayed in Costa Calma and just to the south of the main town's beach are 3 smallish coves that are not exclusively naturist but probably more than half the people there were nude. All 3 beaches are public, but have Hotels behind so there are sunbeds and shades for hire (6 euro per day). I remember one was in front of the Tindaya hotel, so if you find this you will see the public parking and be able to walk on to these beaches. I agree probably you need a car to get there from Costa Caleta.

Hope this helps,

4. Re: Naturist Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fuerteventura