We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming from Canada

Ontario
Level Contributor
796 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Coming from Canada

My husband and I would really love to visit Fuerteventura. The main problem is trying to get flights. Anything that I can find has us stopping in the US, then Madrid and then Fuerteventura. All in all it ends up being about 24 hours of travel. Does any one have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,125 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming from Canada

When do you want to travel?

Don't quote me on this but I was told Air Transat flies direct to Madrid from Toronto in the summer season, at least that would cut down on one flight change for you.

I always have this problem as I visit Spain a lot and can never get a direct flight from Toronto, we go to London and change for Spain. Here's a thought, try searching flights to the UK then one direct to Canary Islands.

2. Re: Coming from Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fuerteventura