We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25 years ago!!

Level Contributor
130 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
25 years ago!!

Thats when i last visited caleta de fuste as a 20 year old youngster.i remember thinking how the hell am i going to last 2 weeks here as i think i could only recall seeing a little complex of 4/5 bars.

Anyway this coming febuary im making my long awaited return.has it changed drastically,much more development etc?.

4 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,133 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25 years ago!!

See caletafuerteventura.com/restaurants-bars-caf… and look at the photo gallery www.caletafuerteventura.com/apps/photos/

The Atlantico Shopping Centre, for a start, was built in 2003, so since your last visit: fuerteventura-beaches.com/atlantico-shopping…

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
4,540 posts
1,045 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 25 years ago!!

It will be interesting to hear from you about what you think.

liverpool
Level Contributor
159 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 25 years ago!!

Same with my husband and I it was 20 odd years ago we were there and not much was build. We return for the first time in January this year

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
4,540 posts
1,045 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 25 years ago!!

Interesting! I have just looked and we visited Fuerteventura for the first time in 1992, 25 years ago, after spending 4 winter holidays in La Gomera. El Cotillo had no paved roads and no new harbour, though there was a 2 hourly bus from Corralejo. Corralejo was about a tenth of the size, maybe more, than it is now. El Cotillo was about a quarter of the size of what it is now.

Reply to: 25 years ago!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted