We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blanc palace,menorca,??????

humberside
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
blanc palace,menorca,??????

Keep reading dreadful reports on blanc palace in menorca,is it really that bad as we are going in july and getting bit worried,any info ,thanks.

Northern Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
8,440 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blanc palace,menorca,??????

You haven't read my review then, great hotel great for kids and adults alike, the rooms are great and spacious, the pool area is fantastic, and although it is a bit remote, there are a few good restaurants nearby, it's what you make of it yourself, plus it's only a 10/15 minute walk into town.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blanc palace,menorca,??????

We are going next Friday so will let you know. Trying to keep an open mind!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blanc palace,menorca,??????

I'm going to Blanc Palace on the 25th - first time abroad with kids (5 and 7) - getting a bit concerned over the chronic reviews! I've seen some good reviews, but now I'm thinking that these might be fake!!!

I'm keen to get a recent review - any help welcome!

:)

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blanc palace,menorca,??????

Hi

I have just come back from a week away there. It was excellent. I have two children 4 and 10, both thoroughly enjoyed it.

PJ the thompson rep was excellent and very approachable, the pool was spotless and the food was good although it was not labelled but the chef is usually around to tell you what it is.

The local beach is not upto much but if you carry on down the road there is another cove which was very nice. If you fancy a beach further afield go to Cala Galdana, PJ recommended it to us and I am so glad we went, it was like being in the tropics, palm trees and clear terquoise sea.

The rooms are spotless and cleaned daily with fresh towels as needed. The drinks and ice creams are about the same price as here but the value of the Euro doesn't help this.

I do hope you have a really good time and send my regards to PJ (tell him it is from the Gibsons room 209!)

KINSGTON SURREY
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: blanc palace,menorca,??????

I Went in June a report going on the trip advisor soon

having two children 5 & 7 if they join in with the Two Thomson girls

I'm sure they will have a great time probably the main reason

your going my review should be on by Sun 27 for more info

but should linsey Children rep be there pass on my regards from the

the inter-active Guest she asked to reveal himself I certainly didn't

but it could be a way of introducing yourself initially,

the other aspects Bad News are truthful and maybe some other

reviews are a bit iffy won't say fake anyway what ever happens

sincerely hope you and the children have a great time also

say hello to Annabel on reception she is brilliant, she looked after my

drinks when i in advertantly left them in reception

Good Luck

potters bar
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: blanc palace,menorca,??????

Dont worry not that bad!

if you are going self catering then great, if you are going half / full board i am not too sure, heard a few complaints.

read Horse47 review. we had a great time. before our son came along we used to go on carribean holidays! so this was going to be a bit of a culture shock for us, but we had a really nice time. i dont think its a 4 star to be honest but its clean and lots for the kids.

i was the same as you - really worried about the reports, but some people just like to complain about everything! have a great time and dont worry!

7. Re: blanc palace,menorca,??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 19, 2011