We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice needed

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Advice needed

Hi all, i am thinking of visiting here next summer for the first time, i have never been to Majorca, i will be traveling with the wife and child age 11, can you please direct me as to where would be a good place to start, area, entertainment etc, i have been to mainland spain but never Majorca

Thanks

I posted this also in the Santa Ponsa thread in error as im looking for somewhere nice and child friendly and not just in Santa Ponsa but in Majorca thanks

Edited: 6:09 am, September 10, 2013
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice needed

Palma Nova if you want lots to go at. Puerto Pollensa if you want a child-friendly more peaceful resort.Santa Ponsa is very popular with the Irish.

2. Re: Advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:01 am, December 03, 2013
3. Re: Advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Majorca