We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family holiday Majorca

Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Family holiday Majorca

I am planning on booking a family holiday in Majorca at end June.Children are 6, 3 and 2. Can anyone recommend a family friendly hotel there? I am wondering if all inclusive is a good idea.Thanks!!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,977 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family holiday Majorca

The Bonaire at Cala Bona is superb for what you're after, you will struggle to find a better family all inc on the whole island.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family holiday Majorca

Condessa de la Bahia ... Puerto Alcudia . First class .

fife
Level Contributor
562 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family holiday Majorca

Hi I have looked at both these hotels last year but unfortunatly they don't have rooms for familys of five available. I emailed both hotels direct and both said I would have too book two rooms which I wasn't keen on doing. Maybe though since your kids are so young they may let you share a room. Have a look on thomsons site etc and check. Hope this helps.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family holiday Majorca

Try for a family room at Sol Mirlos Tordos in Palmanova.

Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family holiday Majorca

Aparthotel playa mar in puerto pollensa. Had some great hols there when our kids were that age. Unfortunately at 14 and 11 they have outgrown thomson the dog now!!!!

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family holiday Majorca

I've just checked travel republic and there are enough to choose from with your party size. Depends on your budget and length of stay , end of june Prices from £330 sc and £485 for AI ( HSM Calas park in the quiet secluded resort of Calas de Mallorca).

With 2 of your children so young, I would check the price difference between sc through to AI as they eat and drink a lot less than older children but will be charged because of child number not age... There are few hotels that come up for your party size in Santa ponsa, Alcudia, Palma nova, puerto pollensa, sa coma,CDMA and can picafort etc..

Maybe look at these room viable options and then see what hotel/apartments catch your eye and then ask the same question with which of the hotels trip advisors recommend.

Sites like Travel republic, alpha rooms and low cost holidays are a great alternative to the mostly expensive high street travel agents or even booking direct with hotels can be a great option.

fife
Level Contributor
562 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Family holiday Majorca

2 hotels in playa de muro that sleep 5 are lagotel hotel with first choice and alcudia pins with thomson.

Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Family holiday Majorca

Thanks for that, will investigate!

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Family holiday Majorca

Viva hotels seem to get good reviews and have 2 bedroom apartments..

Sol hotels, siesta 1, which I think is a bit retro decor though.hopefully someone will point you in the right direction of their personal experience.

Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Family holiday Majorca

Thanks so much for that!