We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries from Valencia to Majorca

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ferries from Valencia to Majorca

We are planning to trip throughout europe and we will be stopping in Valencia. From there we would like to take a ferry to palma Sept 2 2010 and get a hotel for two nights. I've been searching the different ferries but can't seem to find any schedules for september. Any ideas? And how long does the ferry take and how much does it cost? Many thanks.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries from Valencia to Majorca

Like most things, you'll have to wait until the fall schedules are posted. Depending on which ferry and service you take, the trip can take up to 16 hours. Of course, ACCIONA is showing a schedule, but is not showing any service from 1 through 12 September 2010 for some reason.

www.balearia.com/

www.trasmediterranea.es

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
856 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferries from Valencia to Majorca

with a two day time constraint you need to fly from

Valencia (VLC) to Palma (PMI)

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferries from Valencia to Majorca

great thanks :) I'll have to wait a couple months I guess :) If we were to fly...any idea how much the flight is roughly?

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
856 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferries from Valencia to Majorca

in the region of 80 euro return.

5. Re: Ferries from Valencia to Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 07, 2010