We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The weather this week

UK
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The weather this week

I want to go to majorca this week, booked a week off work to go on holiday, but i'm a bit worried when i see the forecast. Anyone there right now who can give me a bit more advice?

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The weather this week

Hi Tomm909

We came back on Sat 19th.Weather was bad but the day we were leaving it seemed to have settled.

We still had a good time but thunder and lightning and flooding like you would not believe for 5 days.

españa
Level Contributor
894 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The weather this week

Hi Tom!!

aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/localidades

this is the oficial web site.

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: The weather this week

Hi Tom

We are here in Pollensa at the moment, I am sat in an internet station because the weather is absolutely lousy. Last night we had the worst storm I have experienced in a long time. The temperature is about 17 degrees and after here I am going shopping to buy some warmer clothes.

The forecast is much the same for the next few days or so. My advice to you would be to go somewhere else !!!! (Sorry Majorca fans I love this place but struggling to find something to do in these conditions )...

Hampshire
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The weather this week

Majorca, Camp de Mar, 12th - 22nd Sept. Thunderstorms 8 nights out of 10! But we still had a good time :-)

Chester
Level Contributor
70 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The weather this week

Heading to Santa Ponsa tomorrow - it's the weather as bad there - I was looking forward to some sun - looks like the weather might improve after Monday..

6. Re: The weather this week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 25, 2010