We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with where to stay

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
help with where to stay

This will be first visit to Majorca. so feeling a little clueless!

I am ideally looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in a complex that also has kids club/entertainment. We will be staying the end of Aug/beginning of Sep. Kids are 5 & 1.

From my research so far I haven't found many options for 2 bed so also happy for any recommendations of places with 1 bed apartments that are not too compact or also have balcony/terrace access from both bedroom and lounge area.

Budget wise we are probably looking at low to mid range, maybe can push to just above mid if good value/worth it!

The Resorts that currently appeal are Cala D'or or Puerto Pollensa. Does anyone have any suggestions for other resorts that are similar to these?

I haven't been to Spain for about 10 years, what is the average you would spend on a meal out these days?

Apologies for so many questions in one, any advice gratefully received.

Thanks all

2 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
73 reviews
32 helpful votes
1. Re: help with where to stay

We have stayed in Cala D'or several times, its a lovely resort with several beautiful cove type beaches, last year we decided on Palmanova as the transfer from the Airport is a lot shorter and we loved it, we are booked for April and again in July, might try a cheeky 4 night break early Oct too!

In April we are staying at the Aquasol and although we will be staying in a 1 bed apt I believe they also have 2 bed apts and have entertainment for the kiddies, it gets good comments on the forums.

4 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
2. Re: help with where to stay

hello,

we are planning to arrive Mallorca on July, and also confused about which are to book hotel , is Palmnova has sandy scenic beaches as well as I read about Cala D'or?

Thanks!

Reply to: help with where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted