We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay - 1st week of October

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay - 1st week of October

Hi - my partner and I are coming to Ibiza for the 1st time for a week landing on 30 Sept. We have 2 other friends staying with us for 4 nights and 1 for 2 nights. Our friends come to Ibiza regularly and rented a great villa in July but the cost for the week we are there is over €3000 which splits out too expensive. We will be clubbing the first 2 days at Space and DC10 closing parties but after that will be chilling at the beach etc.

What I am really looking for is either a villa or hotel that is rustic, in true Ibiza style, has a pool, seaviews and is in a good location and not too large. Does anyone have any ideas? Price range for a hotel would be around €150 give or take per night. Total cost for a villa would be no more than €2500. It seems from pictures that most villas in this price range look quite tatty and hotels look a bit nicer....

Thanks in advance

Glasgow
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay - 1st week of October

Went to Ibiza about the same time last year with my partner and we stayed at the Costa Mar Apartments which are about a 10 minute walk into the centre.

There is a small beach a stone throws away and watching the sunset at night is amazing. There is a pool to the rear of the building, the people are very friendly. Its also good value for money.

I would check out their website, had a look last week and they still had rooms available.

Good luck, enjoy your holiday.

2. Re: Where to stay - 1st week of October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 15, 2009