We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club tickets

7 posts
Save Topic
club tickets

Everytime i look at a website about a party in ibiza htere is the option to buy tickets...is it really necessary to buy tickets or can you just show up to any given club on any given night?

MX
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club tickets

Hi irgirl!

No it isn't necessary to buy the tickets before you get to Ibiza and I wouldn't suggest you do. You can buy them from a lot of the legal ticket resellers around Ibiza port or San Antonio.

My advice is that once you are there be on the lookout during the day (at beaches and bars) for the party promoters handing out tickets and discounts.

Tickets at the web or at the door of the club are usually more expensive.

Cheers,

Nic

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: club tickets

thanks for the help! but does your advice still hold true for big shows like paul oakenfold and roger sanchez?? wont those sell out prior to the day of the show?

MX
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club tickets

You're welcome irgirl!

Yes, my recommendation stands even for those parties. The only trouble dates are the opening and closing parties. If you are going in August it will be packed but just by getting to the club earlier (1:30-2:00 AM) you'll avoid the lines and or crowds and be sure to have bought your tickets before (maybe the same night when you are having a few drink at the bars in Ibiza port or the sunset bars in San An).

Cheers,

Nic

7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: club tickets

so helpful thank you!

One more thing...any hotel reccomendations? I am going with another friend and we could stand to pay up to 100 euro a night per person but really dont want to spend more than that (if possible spending less would be great). Are there any fun, nice hotels in a good location that you could suggest?

thanks Nic!!!

MX
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: club tickets

No worries jrgirl! glad I can be of any help.

My recomendation: stay in Ibiza Town or on the resorts near it (Talamanca, Figueretas). I know a couple of hotels that might fit your 100 euro per person per night budget.

Try:

thbhotels.com/los_molinos/el_hotel_eng.htm

http://www.hotelesvive.com/

www.ibiza-spotlight.com/royalplaza/home_e.htm

if non of these are what you are looking for then browse trough

www.ibiza-spotlight.com and check the hotel section.

If I were you I wouldn't worry that much about the hotel and it beeing fun because in Ibiza you are going to use it just to sleep a couple of hours an take a bath, that's all. The fun is out of the hotels. So just worry about the hotel beeing close and clean.

Cheers,

Nic

6. Re: club tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 15, 2009