We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colin Casbolt - The bard of Ibiza?

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Colin Casbolt - The bard of Ibiza?

Was remembering my youth in York, England the other day and was thinking about Colin.

I 'virtually' located him in Ibiza a couple of years ago and now see that many of the internet sites have been removed.

Anyone know what has happened to him and his family? :O)

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Colin Casbolt - The bard of Ibiza?

I saw him last year or the year before,can't remember.

It was twice,different places near to Santa Eulalia. The last time I went by his bar it looked firmly shut.

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colin Casbolt - The bard of Ibiza?

Thanks for that Rick.

I do hope everything is OK but if his bar is shut, then maybe something has happened. :O(

Basingstoke, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Colin Casbolt - The bard of Ibiza?

He is staying in stockholm with his daughter for a while . he was very ill , but is on the mend now. I spoke with him only last week. regards lord smudge.

Yorkshire Dales
Level Contributor
5,856 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Colin Casbolt - The bard of Ibiza?

Have just seen this as I have been on holiday but thank you so much for the update lord smudge.

Glad to hear he is recovering from illness and is with family whilst he does so. :O) :O)

5. Re: Colin Casbolt - The bard of Ibiza?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 09, 2014