We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost / stolen luggage

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lost / stolen luggage

Posting this on the off chance that it wasn't stolen an maybe picked up by someone by mistake my son arrived with a couple of friends yesterday and while queuing for a taxi his case 'disappeared'

His flight was from Dublin and arrived in Ibiza about 6pm, if it was picked up by mistake and left back to airport great , if not be careful with your luggage !

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,353 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost / stolen luggage

unhappily, stealing people's cases, bags and so on just after they arrive at the airport or its car parks is one of the more unpleasant features of our holiday island. the police caught a couple of men not long since who distracted new arrivals and pinched their bags whilst they were otherwise engaged but i'm sure there will be more criminals to take their place. the advice is don't let your guard down at any time and don't leave your brains on the tarmac when you get on the plane.

mm

England
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost / stolen luggage

That's terrible, what a start to a holiday! I would never have thought that someone would steal something so large as as a case with its owner nearby. I am going to ibiza next week I will be certain to keep my hands on my case at all times. Thanks for the warning

3. Re: Lost / stolen luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 01, 2014