We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Ibiza - July 2013

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First time in Ibiza - July 2013

Hello,

My brother and I are going to be in Ibiza for a weekend in late July this year.

We are both in our early 20s and are looking for an area that is fun, has heaps of parties, good beach and a social crowd.

Is Playa d'en Bossa the place to be for what I have described above? Or is there another area that may cater to my criteria mentioned above.

I look forward to your responses!

regards,

Jessa

uk
Level Contributor
325 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in Ibiza - July 2013

san antonio is also party central.

Ashford, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in Ibiza - July 2013

You can choose either of the two plus Ibiza Town. The Big clubs are evenly spread out with Amnesia between the three. The Island is small and is easy to get from one side to the other without any problems.

3. Re: First time in Ibiza - July 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 28, 2014