We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

Hi everyone, yesterday I got back from Ibiza where myself and a group of friends stayed in a Bigfoot Ibiza villa. The villa itself was fantastic and the company's staff were extremely polite and helpful - we were very happy with the value we got for our money.

We've discussed booking again next year but I thought I'd post up here to see what other people's experiences were like with the company before we go ahead and commit. So if you've stayed with Bigfoot/Ibizavillas2000 before, please let me know what you thought of them!

Kiwi in England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

We have used IbizaVillas2000 for over 10 years now. I can't say enough good things about the service they provide, the quality of accommodation & flexibility of their personnel.

They also have great contacts in every corner of fun the island provides. From discounted club tickets, to car rental, boat trips, driver service & everything in between.

If looking for the No.1 provider of luxury accommodation in Ibiza...look no further than these guys.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

let's hope that nobody comes along and says bad things,after all the love

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

for all we know BigWaveDave could be BigFootIbiza's cousin.

mm

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

Just stayed at Belle Vista and LOVED it - Bigfoot staff were so incredibly helpful throughout our stay. I really couldn't recommend them more and will definitely only be booking through Bigfoot villas going forward.

After coming to Ibiza for years, this has been the best agency I have ever booked through.

The villa was stunningly beautiful and Bigfoot was more than happy to help us with any queries and make sure we made the most of our stay. The views were fantastic and the location is just perfect, secluded yet with anything you may need and in close proximity.

www.ibizavillas2000.com/villas/bellevista

Edited: 7:40 am, June 11, 2013
L P
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

We stayed in Bella Vista for 7 days and it was just the best experience. We were over the moon when we arrived as it was even better in real life than in the photos on the website. The most incredible view of Ibiza town as well as of the undulating mountains behind us. So perfect.

Big Foot were extremely helpful with everything - they sorted out Wifi for us and paid us a visit to explain how to use the soundsystem throughout the house. The kettle was on the blink and they immediately replaced it within a few hours. Really lovely, helpful people.

Everything was in perfect working order, the rooms were all comfortable and they had taken care to leave extra blankets for all the beds as this year it has been abnormally cold in the evening. The pool was perfect and there were more than enough sun beds for all. There was a very chic seating area outside for meals and we had loads of divine dinners. The best!

I would 100% recommend Big Foot Villas and we will definitely be booking with them again next year!

Thank you Big Foot!

x

London, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

Thoroughly recommend booking your villa through Big Foot. They're an incredibly helpful and efficient company. We stayed at their stunning Bella Vista villa in Ibiza. The images on the website don't really do it justice - the interior is very spacious and clean, and the outside area is absolutely vast with the most incredible views over Ibiza Town.

If ever we had any questions or problems at the villa, the Big Foot staff were always on hand to help out.

Couldn't recommend more!

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

hello-ha,

just had a week at an incredible villa near ibiza town organised by BIGFOOT. it was heaven- beautiful house, great service- will be using them again for sure.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

I have just returned from a truly amazing trip to Ibiza and its all thanks to Bigfoot Villas. Some friends and I stayed at the Bella Vista, perfectly situated in the mountains which gave the place exceptional views whilst chilling around our infinity pool. Although being out the way it was less than a 10min drive to the local shops and not much further to Ibiza Old town which is just stunning and the best place to buy all your beautiful Ibizan accessories. I've been going to Ibiza for 5years now and have never used Bigfoot Villas before but I will definitely be recommending them to friends and can assure I will be using them again. Thanks BigFoot.

Everywhere
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bigfoot Ibiza/Ibizavillas2000 holiday rentals company

It's all going very well so far...

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
Save Reply