We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day clubs in early June...

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Topic
Day clubs in early June...

I'm going to be in Ibiza for one day only (in fact 0800 until 1800 only), on a Monday in early June, and wondered if there is a day club, preferably at one of the superclubs, that I could take my girlfriend to.

She's never been to Ibiza (I haven't been in years) and I would like her to experience a little taster of the hedonism. Any part of the island is fine. I'll probably look to take her to the Sunset Strip as well.

I appreciate schedules won't be out yet but if anyone could base an answer on their experience of previous years (just to give me an idea whether it's an option worth pursuing) that would be great.

Thank you.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day clubs in early June...

DC10 on a Monday is an Ibiza institution. It opens at 12 midday and you will experience a real hedonistic experience there as most of the clients will be turning up from the previous night. Can be a little messy so be warned. If you want something a little more mainstream and polite then Ushuaia opens at 3pm.

Danny

dannykayibiza.blogspot.ie

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day clubs in early June...

Thanks, Danny. Ushuaia will be opening too late for us. DC10, which I know, might work although, in truth, it's a bit much for my girlfriend's tastes. I'll think about it but there's no point trying to achieve something knowing I'll get the exact opposite reaction.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day clubs in early June...

DC10 is a must many people go there after Space on Sunday night so it's quite messy!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day clubs in early June...

Well, as I said, it might be too hard for my girlfriend so I am looking for more suggestions, please.

Ibiza, Spain
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day clubs in early June...

Hi there

Last year DC10 did not open till four in the afternoon.

A couple of other suggestions would be Ocean Beach or Blue Marlin.

Both places are really cool and I an sure your girlfriend would love them. Blue Marlin's main day is a Sunday so will be a little quieter on a Monday.

Last year Ocean Beach had Hed Kandi on a Monday starting from Lunch time. They have not released what is going on yet for this year but I think this will probably be your best bet.

Regards

Darren http://www.addictedtoibiza.com/

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day clubs in early June...

Sounds great, Darren, thanks. We're big fans of Hed Kandi.

7. Re: Day clubs in early June...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 25, 2014