We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting married in Ibiza

Belfast
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Getting married in Ibiza

My partner and I have always loved Ibiza and so have decided it is the perfect location for our wedding. I was hoping to plan and organise everything on my own to save money but now after searcing for venues etc I am scared that its not going to be possible! Any suggestions/ideas etc would be greatly appreciated!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

Anything is possible if you really want to achieve it. If you cannot afford a wedding planner then there is no need for one, it can be easily arranged by yourself. Check out my blog for tips and info.

Danny

dannykayibiza.blogspot.ie

Gt. Manchester...
Level Contributor
5 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

Hi, need advise contact "Kiss my Fairy" in San Antonia, they do wedding makeup etc and will also have contacts for helping with the rest of your planning Karen the owner is brilliant. Good Luck xx

Belfast
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

Thanks Danny. Have actually come across your blog already and has been a great help so far! I would love to have the ceremony overlooking es vedra and then onto a nice restaurant for meal etc. only thing that worries me is that we are probably goin to have less than 30 guests and a lot of the venues seem to want a min of 50.

I guess I have a lot more research to do!! Have come across flowers Ibiza, wouldyou recommend them?

Also does anyone have any idea what Petunia is like for price?? I love the location!

Thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

Yes Flowers Ibiza have a great reputation and will look after you professionally mention my blog and they will give you a discount. Petunia overlooks Es Vedra and holds a good few wedding ceremonies there. Talk to the Italian owner direct and he will organise everything for you without need for a planner. Should be able to offer you a good price on accommodation if you go through him direct. Price is a little above mid range at Petunia. but as you say a lovely location.

Danny

Ibiza
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

Hi

It may sound very difficult to organize a wedding in Ibiza without a planner but just by spending an hour on the Internet there are companies who can help. if you have an idea of venue then you can contact them direct and then plan your wedding day around this! And as always just come back on tripadvisor if stuck and someone will point you in the right direction

Belfast
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

I really appreciate the help so far guys!! Have been searching online constantly and have so many questions!! I love Petunia, have emailed owners an waiting for a reply. If any one had any other suggestions of venues suitable for a small wedding, less than 30 guest, then please let me know!!

Many thanks

Cardiff, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

We are thinking of getting married in ibiza in 2014 and have been emailing venues directly but as yet haven't received 1 reply? Has anybody else had this problem? Are they still on Christmas holiday or anything? All emails have been sent in the last week. Also have any of you got any recommendations for venues that are all in one place (beach ceremony and beach bar) but that we can't do all the extras ourselves (got our own djs photographer etc) thank you in advance ;)

Belfast
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

I have decided I am going to go with Candi from Ibiza Wedding shop. Check out they're page they have some lovely venues. Just need suggestions for guest accommodation near cala carbo if anyone has any ideas

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

the digital revolution is still just a baby in Ibiza as they like to enjoy traditional life on the Island. The majority of hotels close up in October and dont open until May. Emails rarely get checked off season except for the more efficient establishments that can afford to pay staff when there are no guests in their hotels. Also take into account while many can get by with spoken English, the written word is harder to understand and reply to. Expect the first batch of emails to be answered by February.

Danny

Cardiff, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting married in Ibiza

Thanks Danny- can I just say how great your blog is too? There is loads of advice that we have found really helpful in these initial stages of planning. Think we will just plan to holiday there this may, and look at booking everything face to face whilst we are there for next may. Have emailed Anna Kathleen too on your recommendation.