We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hospital in can misses

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hospital in can misses

i am disgusted with the treatment my 11 year old son received at this hospital. We arrived at this hospital and was asked if we spoke Spanish why does it matter if we did or not this hospital is in the tourist area off Ibiza. We took my son here because he hurt his wrist and we were concerned about it, when we arrived we saw the triage nurse and she sent us for an X-ray and when we had that we waited another four hours he had no pain medication at all. To be honest its the same in an English NHS hospital but what annoyed me the most was that they told us that his wrist was just sprained and we had 10 days left off our holiday and he was in pain but because they told us it was sprained that's what we thought. On the 21st of august i told my son to mount Vernon

hospital because he was still in pain and we were back in England to be told that his wrist is actually broken. If that is how they treat children they should be ashamed disgusting.

Hidden Ibiza Tours Ltd
Scuba & Snorkeling, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
Cirque de la Nuit Ibiza
Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,621 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hospital in can misses

Suggest you send the bill to your insurance company with a note explaining the circumstances. get them to deal direct with the hospital.

Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hospital in can misses

Well I`m sorry but that is just plain stupid...can`t expect anything.

13. Re: Hospital in can misses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 07, 2014