We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naturist beaches

England
1 post
Save Topic
Naturist beaches

Can any one advise where if any the naturist beaches are on Ibiza?

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
uk
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Naturist beaches

there are quite a few c/o beaches on ibiza. playa d'es cavallets is our favourite, it's south of playa d'en bossa on the se coast of the island. reachable by bus from ibiza town and a walk through the woods or by car, turn off the road to ses salinas at the sign for the playa d'es cavallets. park by the beach bar and walk straight onto the beach.

if you get the chance, take the trip to formentera. hire a bike and cycle to playa mijorn, it's a fantastic beach - take food and drink with you though, there are no real facilities on the beach.

UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naturist beaches

There is a great naturist beach further up the east coast called Aiguas Blancas (or something like that). If you got to Es Figurel (or something like that again) there is a section at the far end of the beach where the Germans always make sure there is a naturist culture. As mentioned though, Formentera is the one.... every beach except the town beach of Es Pujols (thats right). Bronslippy123@yahoo.co.uk

Mentioned in this post
Formentera
Formentera
Balearic Islands, Spain
Es Pujols
Es Pujols
Formentera, Spain
UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naturist beaches

I just sent an answer for you but spelled me e-mail address wrong. What a pillock!!! it's Bornslippy123@yahoo.co.uk If you ever want more detailed info about these beaches... I am the guru.

Bye

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naturist beaches

yes aqua blanca is one of the best,, not far from santa elauria on the north east side of the island near portinax