We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

Devon
3 posts
Save Topic
hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

hey people me and 6 other friends ofmine are planning to go to ibiza and before we book the holiday we need to no where all the nightlife is. can ne 1 give us the main town to go to.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

if its your first time to ibiza and you just want to have a mad one, then head for san antonio or playa en bossa just outside ibiza city.

San an would be probally your best bet as you have all that you need for a mad party right on your doorstep (and a bigger choise)plus you are on the sunset strip for all the sunsets. plus you are not to far (10mins drive) from Amnesia and Privlige

Devon
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

thanks danny for that info thats must appreciated. i was hearing romours that in the winter mothns most of the clubs arent open is this true?

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

yes it is true. The only club open all year round is pacha, the big clubs dont get going until mid june and the closing parties are mid september. Although clubs like es paradis and eden in san an sometimes open the first few weeks in june.

Devon
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

oh right i see. are drinks and all that exspensive taxis e.t.c. and also in your opion what are the top 3 nightclubs in san antonio

Cheers mate

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

es paridis is one of the best nightclubs on the island, its built all in marble and its design is remarkable (pyramid shape). it was the original foam party on the island and hosted some of the best parties on the island during the ninties; clockwork orange was born there. Nowadays its lost its way a bit and is not as trendy as it used to be, (mainly due to the family that own it, poor managment) but it is worth a visit to see.

Next door is eden which is very commercial and hosts the judgement sundays gigs and other old skool nights.

Lush just off the main west end st is a new and exciting club that plays new dj sounds and is very popular with the workers on the island, its small and intimate and theres a great atmosphere there.

Drinks in san an are much cheaper than ibiza town and the big clubs and you will get much better value for your money with loads of specials on happy hours and all u can drink in an hour for 10euro!

taxis to the big clubs from san an are between 10-15 euro to amnesia and privilage and 20-30 to pacha, space and il divino

MX
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hey ppl where is the best part of the is;land to go...

3lions,

The clubs that have been voted as best in the world by several publications in the las 2 years are:

Pacha (my favorite, it's in Ibiza Town) and Space (Playa d'en Bossa).

Both clubs feature the most famous parties and the most famous and award winers (mainly house) DJs in the world.

My top 3:

Pacha

Space

Amnesia

Also some of the best lounges (KM5, El Ayoun, L'Elephant), bars and beach clubs or bars (Sa Trinxa, Blue Marlin) are closer to Ibiza Town So my recomendation, stay in or around Ibiza Town.

Cheers,

Nic