We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help on es cana

uk
3 posts
Save Topic
help on es cana

help i hav booked a holiday to es cana and there is no picture if the hotel anywhere it is called hotel parasio beach has any1 heard of it??? plz help x

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help on es cana

its a 2star, 4 floor, fairly modern looking hotel. nothing exciting ur basic run of the mill tourist hotel.

www.quehoteles.com has a pic of it

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help on es cana

a question for you dannykay,is the hotel parasio the same as the punta arabi because the picture looks the same,im saying this because i have been to es cana 11 times know but i cant recall this hotel.

if it is the punta arabi is this hotel all german.we were in es cana in september and the punta arabi was all shut up,pool empty etc.please let me know if you can i would be interested cheers.

jay5429 you will love es cana it has everything you could want from a holiday,plenty of eating places,enough bars to keep you entertained,kareoke,live acts.plus es cana is a stones throw from santa eulalia with superb restaurants,and a wonderful marina,enjoy im posative you will.

regards,

tigerman

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help on es cana

hey tiger, i cannnot answer that question for definate. My knowledge of es cana is limited, only been there 2 times, it was a friend of mine that works in ibiza that gave me the info on it.

You may well be right in thinking that it has been renamed or that as my friend thinks it has changed ownership.

uk
Level Contributor
324 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help on es cana

yes it definatley used to be the hotel punta aribi,but it is now under new management.i stayed there 20 years ago when it was 18-30s.it has been fully refurbished,i would be happy to go there. mo