We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza Hire.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Ibiza Hire.com

A group of us want to buy Swedish House Mafia tickets for August at Pacha but they're sold out everywhere apart from a website called Ibizahire.com. The problem is that they need our passport number?! Why would they need our passport number as we're only buying tickets.... Not too sure if we can trust this website so has anyone used them before?

Thanks

High Wycombe...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
41. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

I've just returned from a 3 night stay in Villa Eduardo. I have to say that Nick at Ibiza Hire was great. Really helpful from the 1st enquiry, through all the options, booking process, arrival and then departure. He was always contactable and helpful. The villa itself was great, the photos really dont do it justice, it really needs to be seen. The villa is located in a fairly remote area which means you do have a lot of peace and quiet but you would really benefit from renting a car or be prepared to spend a lot on taxis. San Antonio is a 10-15 minute drive away, Ibiza town probably 25-30 minutes away. There were 8 of us staying there and the villa housed us all comfortably. The patio and chill-out areas were the best thing about the place. All in all I would highly recommend Villa Eduardo and I would certainly book with Nick again.

Tehran, Iran
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

A group of us were visiting Ibiza early September 2012 and decided on hiring Djing equipment for our villa. Ibiza Hire came up trumps out of all of the equipment hire companies that I'd contacted! Very friendly staff and helpful. I will not go anywhere else the next time I want to hire equipment on the white Island!

Dadzi, Tehran, Iran

Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

We just had our wedding with ibiza hire.com and it was the best thing we could have done. The decorations were beautiful (thank you Emma), the BBQ tasty and the general service and communication excellent. We had to organise everything via email because we didn't get a chance to visit Ibiza before the big day but this wasn't a problem. I honestly can't rate the whole team highly enough and when we come to Ibiza again we will book our villa through Ibiza hire too because we had problems with our villa company but my friends booked with Nick and they were as happy with the villa as we were with the wedding. I suggest you book with Nick and Emma before they get too busy! You can see photos on their fb page x

2 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

Hi . I'm currently out in Ibiza and these guys just bent over backwards to get me a sound system and projector for a party we had yesterday. Delivered and set up on time and v friendly They are completely trust worthy and very helpful. I had to give my passport number for a security deposit.

Rick Hudson

London/ Ibiza

Hull, England...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
45. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

Guzbuckle, where did you get married in ibiza? Just in the early stages of planning my ibiza wedding and haven't decided on venue or caterrer/planner yet. Eat ibiza were my favourite but someone has recently recommended ibizahire so it was good to read your review.

2 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

We got married at Cantalais in San Carlos- but that was a while ago and am sure its all changed. Ibiza Hires will help you with just about anything regarding equipment, but Ecoibiza may help you find a venue and Ibiza Delivers sorted all of our food out this time for the party- they were very helpful. Good Luck

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

Just back from a brilliant time in Ibiza. Stayed at an amazing villa in the development of Can Furnet (VRBO#1072236) near Jesus. Literally, 10 mins drive to the old town and 20 mins to the airport. Massive rooms great living spaces and huge bathrooms were just a few of the features. The manager was very friendly and helpful and we really wanted for nothing.

The private garden area boasted a huge pool and terrific BBQ area. Very private and a great place to escape from the party of Ibiza. Very comfortable and great for a group who want a base without the feeling of a hote. This spot has everything.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
48. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

We stayed at Villa Daisy in Ibiza late May and had a truly wonderful time. 13 adult ladies had all they needed to have a fun weekend. Ibiza hire were very helpful especially with dropping off goodies to start our holiday. The villa was very clean and well equipped. The pool was just beautiful and lovely and clean. All very peaceful too except the odd laugh or two from our little crowd! Thank you to Nick for being so helpful too and prompt return of our deposit was much appreciated. All the ladies agree we would like to go back to Villa Daisy one day : )

Rego Park, New...
1 post
Save Reply
49. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

I booked/spent/celebrated my 30th birthday in Ibiza from 23 May to 28 May thanks to the help of Nick, Alan, and everyone at IbizaHire.com. We were a group of 9 people total and stayed at Villa Sofia which slept up to 10 people. The villa was very clean and came stocked with the drinks and alcohol I requested via the Thirst Package they offered. The villa was located in San Antoni and is a great area to stay at with the beach only a 5 minute walk away and quieter than the city area. The fact that most the bigger clubs like Space, Ushuaia and Pacha are in Playa en Bossa made cab fare every night a little expensive at 30 euros each way. The only issues I had were that my reservation for our airport transfer fell through, the pool wasn't heated, and all the locks for the gates/doors/baths in the villa were old and got stuck (so much so that one of our friends got stuck in the bathroom for 30 min while we weren't home haha) All in all, Ibizahire.com was very helpful in planning out my vacation and I was more than satisfied with the beautiful villa that had 5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, rooftop terrace, pool, etc. Thank you Nick and Alan for all your help!

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Ibiza Hire.com

Hi altogether,

we had a really great trip on Ibiza Hire's San An Chic boat trip, which we did on sunset time. Nick and his team organized it really fine; we booked it with the drinks option with sangria, wine, beer and soft drinks and brought along our own music. Being a group of 25, we had the boat on our own and had a real great time. I had compared before several other options and Nick's San An Trip is very good value for money. The boat itself is simply perfect for having a good time with a larger group of friends, there are sunbeds on the boat, a tiny toilet (important for girls), you can jump into the water and with the onboard bar, a great music system and white curtains it creates all in all an unforgettable experience.

Chris