We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferry to valencia

turkey
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ferry to valencia

hi everyone,

is there a ferry everyday from ibiza to valencia? anyone can tell me the hours? i have to go to valencia on the 18th of august morning will it be possible?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ferry to valencia

both balearia and trasmediterranea have ferries to valencia on 17th and 19th but not 18th. balearia have ferries to denia on 18th and i think they provide transport to valencia in the price. denia is about 1 hour by bus from valencia.

turkey
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ferry to valencia

thanks..ok than it's better fly through to sevilla.. by the way is there a daily tour to formentera from ibiza? i'm planning to go to formentera on the 17 th of august in the morning and return on the same day afternoon..

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ferry to valencia

yes there are guided coach tours to formentera. ask in your hotel or look in a travel agents.

your original question never mentioned seville. what's the connection?

turkey
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: ferry to valencia

actually my main destination was sevilla..i've checked the fligts from ibiza to other locations..first i found a cheap flight from valencia to sevilla..that' why i asked is it possible to get valencia easily from ibiza.. than i found a good flight directly to sevilla but the hours of the flight is really late..

5. Re: ferry to valencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:39 am, December 10, 2009