We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25th oct

essex
1 post
Save Topic
25th oct

Hello we are staying in San Antonio bay for the last week in Oct.

There will be 5 adults and 2 children age 5 and 11.

Will there be anything open for us to do?

water park? ( i know it may be chilly but we have brave and crazy kids)

also will it be warm enough to use the swimming pools and get a little sun bathing in?

Only 1 of us has been to Ibiza before (last summer being most recent so he will know where things are) but that was clubbing.

Any ideas or places to go will be great

Thank you

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25th oct

hi becs,the weather is changing all over the world,so fingers crossed you will have fine weather,we have been in october many times(although not that late)and have had some superb weather and some shocking weather also,having never stayed in the bay cant comment realy,but es cana where we stay will be almost deserted at that time of the year,we had a wonder round san an bay in october last year and the place was very quiet indeed.

Check out this web site,he is the BEST stage hypnotist in ibiza www.stagehypnotist.co.uk you can chat live to him and he will tell you how quiet/busy it will be,mention me to him and im sure he will remember me,its alan by the way,on a final note, quiet or not im sure you will have a great time,anywhere is better than blighty

regards

tigerman.

2. Re: 25th oct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, October 11, 2009