We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best area for dj bars

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
74 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Best area for dj bars

I am going to Ibiza staying in old town in a few weeks with friend. I’ve been before and done full on clubbing every night but just want to go to area with really cool bars with good music and nice setting? Any recommendations pls? I heard Playa Den Bossa is nice? Would love some feedback from those in the know?!

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa
Ibiza, Spain
Restaurante Beach Cocktail Bar Cana Sofia
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary
Gitano Ibiza
$$ - $$$, Fusion, Sushi, Asian
Restaurante los rosales
$, Steakhouse, Barbecue, European
2 replies to this topic
Everywhere
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best area for dj bars

Odd, in your previous Ibiza message you asked about 'peace and tranquility', now dj bars, what happened? As for Bossa, my opinion is that it's overpriced and over populated with medallion men types and noisy young clubbers. The first part nearest Ibiza Town, has a path above the beach with a few bars and restaurants looking out to sea, further up it's mostly about paying for fancy beds and waiter service. The bars on the street are nothing to write home about, coining it then clearing off home (or Bali/Brazil) as soon as the clubs shut.

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza Town
Ibiza Town
Ibiza, Spain
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
74 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best area for dj bars

Ha! Ok well there’s often two sides to folk eh?! Thanks for the reply. We plan to paddle board, read and walk during day and relax over drinks & laughter in the evening with some good music. Bearing in mind I spent the past 6 years when in a ibiza in clubs I think bars is pretty chilled! It’s all about balance.

Reply to: Best area for dj bars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted