We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

8 posts

14 replies to this topic
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
31,911 posts
1. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

For what purpose?

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
2. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

i see you're planning a honeymoon. imho ibiza won't suit you in march, not warm enough and socialy just like deadwood gulch. if i were you i'd be considering somewhere not so dependent on the weather - paris, london, rome, venice, barcelona for example if you only have 5 days.

mm

Edited: 4:52 am, November 14, 2017
8 posts
3. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

Thanks i am also thinking of Barcelona or rome/Venice. Which would be better weather wise

Santa Eulalia del...
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
199 reviews
4. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

All the same as its Winter in Europe I'm afraid. A city break is a better idea than a beach stay as you can imagine.

8 posts
5. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

Thanks thinking of city break now in Spain.. Do you think statyin in Barcelona for 5 days in good idea?

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
6. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

yes. plenty to see and do.museums, art galleries, the whole gaudi experience, good transport links in town to the airport and nearby towns and cities for an excursion. large choice of hotels and a vibrant gastronomy and nightlife scene.

mm

8 posts
7. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

Thanks a lot I am more inclined to go to Barcelona now.. Any good hotel suggestion? Also wt nearby town u suggest to visit?

Santa Eulalia del...
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
199 reviews
8. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

A nearby town to Barcelona....there are lots. But if you are only in the area for 5 days then I'd stick put in Barcelona. There is more than enough to do.

We usually stay in the Hotel Colon if we visit Barca - nice and central.

ibiza
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
9. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

i hate being a pedant but, barca is the nickname of a football team, not the city. there are hundreds and hundreds of hotels in barca itself and without knowing a budget or personal tastes it would be folly to recommend one. our man in ibiza is probably right about day trips but the option is there. (i"d go to zaragoza on the ave btw)

mm

Santa Eulalia del...
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
199 reviews
10. Re: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??

Well that's where we stay and in all truth the only spot I've stayed in the city for the past few trips bar a couple of AirBnB's so my only valid recommendation for accomidation senor raton. In regards to the nickname...what can I say, I'm down with the kids.

Edited: 2:25 am, November 15, 2017
Reply to: Is March 2018 good time to visit ibiza??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted