My wife and I speak very little Spanish. We would like to rent a car (from San Sebastian) and drive around the Rioja (Haro/Logrono) region, visit a couple of wineries, see the country side- a day trip
I have a few questions
1. Are there any days of the week the wineries are closed ?
2. What are the usual hours of operation
3. How easy is it drive around the area ?
4. How long will it take to drive and get back to San Sebastian ? We are planning on a day trip ?
5. Which wineries do you recommend around the Haro/Logrono area that would can cater to broken Spanish speaking folks ?
6. What would be a good place to have lunch around ?