We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Sabastian Train station - Renfe early train

australia
Level Contributor
385 posts
1 review
Save Topic
San Sabastian Train station - Renfe early train

Hi,

My daughter and her friend will be catching the 7.28am train mid-week next week to go to Barcelona. Can someone tell me do they have boarding control people/staff at train station to help if any ticketing issues etc. It will be dark still then at that time as they will need to get there I should imagine by 7am and have noticed that this is the only train leaving around this time after the 7am train departs. Are there many people usually at station around this time?? Safety etc. or even just to ask for any help if required. Please advise

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,837 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Sabastian Train station - Renfe early train

There will be people there at that time. Inside the station is a newsagents and a handful of other shops. Very safe as is the rest of the city.

2. Re: San Sabastian Train station - Renfe early train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian...
More San Sebastian - Donostia Topics