We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent weather in SS

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
468 reviews
Save Topic
Recent weather in SS

Aloha everyone. Coming to beautiful San Sevastian on Monday. Coming from Seville. It's been cold here. Unusually cold and I was hoping for sunnier weather. How's it lookin up there in the north? Saw rain as part of the forecast. Is this accurate? I thought it be nice and sunny by now :(. Amy updates or suggestions on rainy days would be great. I'm especially looki g for good sauna/massage/facials etc. as I've been pounding pavement in Madrid Toledo and seville think its time to give my body some healing. Suggestions?

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent weather in SS

Unfortunately the weather is particularly bad at the moment. Today the temperature is 8 degrees C colder than seasonal averages and the rain is the worst I have ever seen it. However it is gradually meant to improve from tomorrow onwards.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
468 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recent weather in SS

Yay. It's ok. If I can find a day spa ill spend it in there as eating lol

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recent weather in SS

If you want a spa then don't miss La Perla and they sometimes do a lunch deal as well: www.la-perla.net

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,277 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recent weather in SS

I love La Perla! Another place to eat near there is the bar/cafe inside Hotel Niza. Just cross the street. It's called Bar Narru.

www.todopintxos.com/bares/bares.php…

Edited: 9:25 am, May 20, 2013
Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recent weather in SS

And we finally had some summer weather today. Had a surf then took a walk along the front at Zurriola in jeans and a t-shirt but wished I was wearing shorts. Many of the locals were still wearing puffer jackets!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
468 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recent weather in SS

Ya weather sucks but place is beautiful. Plus I come from paradise (Hawaii) I guess it's nice to experience different beach climates lol. Lovely city thought

7. Re: Recent weather in SS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian...
More San Sebastian - Donostia Topics