We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve plans in San Sebastian

Which San Sebastian - Donostia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kerkrade, Limburg...
4 posts
Save Topic
New Years Eve plans in San Sebastian

Hi everywone,

I'll be heading for San Sebastian to spend NYE there. Now I'm wondering where I can find out some more info on what party's etc. there will be held?

Perhaps it's still a bit early for this, but any suggestions on what bar/club/outside location to spend that night would be helpfull! Especially when we'll have to buy tickets in advance...

Thanks for your help!

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
for Bilbao, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country, La Rioja
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve plans in San Sebastian

Hotels hold a lot of parties that night, but it´s far too early to know what will be going on. Streets will be full from 0100 to seven or eight in the morning, in any case.

Kerkrade, Limburg...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve plans in San Sebastian

Ok, thanks for the info so far!

3. Re: New Years Eve plans in San Sebastian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 15, 2013