We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Sebastian in Travellers' Choice

San Sebastian...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
San Sebastian in Travellers' Choice

Just wanted to congratulate San Sebastian on coming 5th in the Top 25 destinations in Spain in the TripAdvisor Choice Destinations. Quite an achievement for them and the papers here are very chuffed to come above cities such as Palma, Toledo, Salamanca, Valencia... Bilbao (toma!je, je, je,).

And a word to all of us who love this city so much - please can we try and stop talking about it so much so we can keep it our little secret.

Aupa Donostia!

PintxoBoy

pintxosboyinsansebastian.wordpress.com/

berkshire uk
Level Contributor
8 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: San Sebastian in Travellers' Choice

Well done to San sebastian :-) I must admit that I rave about our visits to almost anybody I meet....I shall keep quiet from now on. btw coming next week tuesday to saturday if anybody wants to meet up for some foie in La cuchara :-)

alberta
Level Contributor
562 posts
117 reviews
2. Re: San Sebastian in Travellers' Choice

OMG if I wasnt an ocean away...... I would be there with a huge smile on my face to join you all :)

San Sebastian is such a special place... I will enjoy visiting the rest of the list but ....

if you are back at La Cuchara Oct 4th...this smiling Canuck will be there for sure ! Actually...on Oct 3rd when they are closed..I will still prob be there fondling the doors ;)

yah, my name is Peng and I am a La Cuchara foie addict

;)

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
71,317 posts
3,815 reviews
3. Re: San Sebastian in Travellers' Choice

San Sebastian deserves the honor! This is one of Spain's most elegant cities.

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
54 reviews
4. Re: San Sebastian in Travellers' Choice

Yeah but I don't want it to turn into Barcelona, overrun by tourists. Hopefully the weather will prevent that. Maybe it's inevitable though. You can't get good Marmitako here in the states.

5. Re: San Sebastian in Travellers' Choice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, October 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian...
More San Sebastian - Donostia Topics