We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable/ Cheap hotels in Bilbao?

Which Bilbao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cyprus
Level Contributor
39 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Affordable/ Cheap hotels in Bilbao?

I'll probably be staying in Bilbao along with 3 others (adults) in summer for one night, probably and all of the hotels i've came across cost >300euros for one night (2 rooms)! Any cheaper (and good) hotels?

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable/ Cheap hotels in Bilbao?

That seems insanely expensive, unless you're coinciding with something like the BBK Live festival, but that's in July. Maybe consider either a pension instead of a hotel, plenty in the old town, you'll just get a basic room, you might even get a room for 4, or try further out of town, if you've got a car consider the hotels in for example Barakaldo, the shopping area (IKEA etc.), but with metro connection to the centre, and usually free parking. It's on the Santander side of town, so it may or may not be the side you're approaching from. From a quick look on booking.com, I can see stuff in August for as low as 100€ for all 4 of you for 1 night, and plenty for around 150€. 300€ certainly sounds extortionate.

2. Re: Affordable/ Cheap hotels in Bilbao?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 06, 2015