We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Bilbao to Pamplona during San Fermin

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Buses from Bilbao to Pamplona during San Fermin

Hi guys. I will be attending San Fermin this year. I plan to travel from Bilbao to Pamplona by bus, on Sat 5th July.

I wanted to know how frequently buses will be doing this journey, and whether I will be able to get a ticket on the day, or whether I will need to book in advance.

Thanks!

Vitoria-Gasteiz...
Level Contributor
325 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses from Bilbao to Pamplona during San Fermin

Here you have the time tables: autobuseslaunion.com/PDF/Bilbao-Pamplona.pdf

But because of San Fermin it will be full packed of youngs so it will be quite funny and they will put extra buses every hour. If you are in Bilbao you can buy your ticket at the termibus the day before you want to go to save time from quees and such.

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses from Bilbao to Pamplona during San Fermin

thanks for the response. I will be flying in to Bibao from London on the same day (5th July) in the morning, so I wont be able to get tickets the day before. Is it possible to buy tickets in advance from the UK?

3. Re: Buses from Bilbao to Pamplona during San Fermin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 15, 2015