We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jai Alai

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Jai Alai

I notice that there is a Jai Alai stadium in Bilbao. Do the have regular games? We will be there during the last week of may but i have been unable to find a programme online. We remember some very exciting games that we saw in Manila years ago and would love to go again

Mad Mansion
Room Escape Games
Escape Mania
Room Escape Games
The Roomhunter
Room Escape Games
La Ribera Market
Historic Sites, Rides & Activities, Farmers Markets
Bilbao, Pais Vasco...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Jai Alai

Hello broksbevy,

The professional matches of Jai Alai , in Basque Country, begin in June until September, because the jai alai players are in USA and Philippines. Any way, If you want , we can organize some amateurs matches ( they play pretty well) and also you can practice and try to learn how to play!! Our blog is www.bilbaojaialai.biz

Keep in touch!! Iranzu. Bilbao Jai Alai

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jai Alai

Thank you so much. I will check with you nearer the time to see if you have a match on

3. Re: Jai Alai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 04, 2014