We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help!

london
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need Help!

I had book a spanair ticket (from bilbao to madrid)from the spanair website..which aiport should i go?? is the same airport which i will arrive by ryanair?? or the other airport??what is the name of the airport?? is it very far to the cenre of bilbao?? hope to get reply asap..thanks!!!

Halle
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help!

I think if you are flying with Ryanair from London to "Bilbao" you are probably flying to the city of Santander (or maybe the city of Vitoria). Both are about 1 hour away from Bilbao, there is a frequent bus services between either of those cities and Bilbao.

The name of the Bilbao Airport is Loiu (but is known simply as Bilbao Airport). There is only 1 airport in Bilbao, and it's about 40 minutes from the city center by bus.

Spain
Level Contributor
515 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help!

Ryanair doesn't operate in Bilbao.So, Jakob is right.If you're flying with that company you will arrive either at Santander(sometimes sold as Bilbao flights) or Vitoria.I supose most probably will be Santander,which is around one hour away from Bilbao, as Jakob told in his post.

You must have the name or the code of the airport in the reservation you made.