We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mistake

london
13 posts
Save Topic
mistake

hi..

For the flight to the bilbao, i'm taking easyjet and not the ryanair. i'm so sorry for the mistake. So for the easyjet,it woun'ld be any problem right? Hopefully is not because i had booked the tickets.

is there any cheap flight to valencia from bilbao or either way?? is there any website for the flight to check the schedule??

for the question i did mention last time, do i need to book the train ticket or flight tickets earlier??

thanks...

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mistake

You can check the Iberia and Spanair web sites to see what flights are available. And yes, I would suggest that you book your flights/train reservations in advance.

Spain
Level Contributor
515 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: mistake

I agree with robert, I would book tickets well in advance, specially flight tickets if you want to find good offers.

Iberia usually offers good prices for flights to Valencia. You can check on www.iberia.com. Try to compare between different days, because if you can manage to fly on different dates you can find really good prices.