We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

With two kids (2 and 6) from Santander to San Sebastian?

Oslo
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
With two kids (2 and 6) from Santander to San Sebastian?

We are flying to Bilbao and are going to have one week some place between Santander and San Sebastian in June. The plan is to rent an apartment. We would appreciate some suggestions from you out there.

* close to children friendly beach * good food * nice walks * playground * and some activites

Village or city, is hard to say.Pros and cons with both. The fact is that everything looks so nice that it's hard to decide.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,397 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: With two kids (2 and 6) from Santander to San Sebastian?

One of the regular contributors on this forum used to go to Lekeitio for their summer family holidays but I have never been there myself.

San Sebastian has everything you are looking for, in my opinion.

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
for Bilbao, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country, La Rioja
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: With two kids (2 and 6) from Santander to San Sebastian?

That was probably me...Lekeitio would be a perfect place...

3. Re: With two kids (2 and 6) from Santander to San Sebastian?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, February 02, 2015