We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

souveniers

norman,ok
Level Contributor
56 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
souveniers

This may not be the right forum to ask this question. I will be going to Barcelona in July. My step dad's family has the last name Zaragoza and would like to get a cool souvenier for them. I probably will not be able to make it to Zaragoza. Is there anything I can buy in Barcelona that is famously from Zaragoza? I only have about 50 euros to spend. It also can't be to large because this will be the middle of my trip. Thanks for the help

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: souveniers

makila:

I doubt that you can find anything in Barcelona that is a souvenir from Zaragoza. A famous product from Zaragoza is the frutas de Aragon, which can be found in many candy stores in Spain. However the candy is bulky and you may not want to carry it with you all the time.

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: souveniers

I don´t know if they will have it, maybe in sweet shops. Adoquines are famous. Adoquinas are giant sweet, normal sweets. Actually you can buy them in different sices. The paper wraps the sweet contains a Jota (traditional song).

Also a representation of Virgin of Pilar is quite typical but it would be difficult to find it in Barcelona I guess as they have their own Virgin (Montserrat)

3. Re: souveniers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:46 pm, July 09, 2013