We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traiin from Barcelona to Zaragoza.

pilarrgh
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Traiin from Barcelona to Zaragoza.

I am trying to buy a ticket from Renfre to go from Barcelona to Zaragoza. I arrive around 4:30 in the afternoon. There is a plethora of train stations in Barcelona, so I don't know which is the best one to depart from. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Pilar

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traiin from Barcelona to Zaragoza.

The trains for Zaragoza depart from Sants station in Barcelona.

Hope to have helped.

Jose

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traiin from Barcelona to Zaragoza.

yes it's easy: you only option is Sants ;)

There are buses to Zaragoza departing from Estacio del Nord that are not as fast as AVE trains but cheaper.

Depending on how are you arriving to Barcelona (plane? which airport?) bus or train, Sants or Estacio del Nord, may be more convenient

3. Re: Traiin from Barcelona to Zaragoza.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, October 07, 2009