We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lisbon to Seville

salt lake city
Level Contributor
191 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Lisbon to Seville

How to get from Lisbon to Sevilla? Originally was going to rent a car in Lisbon, but very pricy to pick up car in Portugal and drop off in Spain, or any place different from original rental city. Then I thought the train, but it goes through Madrid and thus takes forever? And flying was ~$350? What am I doing wrong?

(Once in Sevilla, if I can get there, then plan on taking local transportation (bus or train) to Cordoba and Granada and then flying to Zaragosa? Total time ~3 weeks in Portugal and Spain)

Dates are around the second week of June for Southern Spain.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,245 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lisbon to Seville

Lisbon to Seville options. Bus www.alsa.es Train to Faro www.cp.pt Bus Faro to Seville www.eva-bus.com

Trains Seville to Granada, Cordoba and Zaragoza www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html

Tickets for the Alhambra book in advance www.ticketmaster.es

Accommodation www.venere.com

www.visitportugal.com www.go-lisbon.com

www.spain.info www.sevillaonline.com www.lovegranda.com www.andalucia.com/cities/cordoba.htm

The Mezquita www.catedraldecordoba.es/visita/index.html

Malveira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos, Mafra
Level Contributor
5,183 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lisbon to Seville

You are doing nothing wrong.

Search this forum. This question has been answered many time.

You will see that the only direct public transport services between Lisbon and Seville are:

1) By Air - Tap-AirPortugal (www.flytap.com)

2) By Bus - www.alsa.es

As I am writing, TAP have a discount fare available on the 16:15 flight on 12th June 2014 for 91,21€.

Be aware that this may be a 19 seater Beechcraft aircraft. The new larger equipment only enters service on 1st July 2014.

3. Re: Lisbon to Seville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 08, 2015