We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Seville to Granada

Melb
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Seville to Granada

Trying to decide between the train or bus

Can anyone tell me if there are bathrooms on either train or bus from Seville to Granada?

I see that there are audio visual entertainment on the "Supra economy" bus at 4pm, is this only Spanish or is it English?

Which is the more comfortable option for 3 hrs

Thanks for your assistance

Edited: 6:29 am, February 12, 2014
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,080 posts
3,606 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Seville to Granada

Skull:

There is no bathroom in the bus but the train has one. The train is much more comfortable because you can stretch your legs in the train.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187514-c80518/Madrid…

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Seville to Granada

Additionally, the train is centre to centre. The bus station is on the edge of the city in Granada and for almost anywhere, you are likely to stay, will require further transport.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,247 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Seville to Granada

I prefer the MD train which runs this service and like catching it from San Bernardo station in Seville which is on the Tram route as well as bus and Metro. As regards the bus they do make a stop about halfway and the Supra bus I thought had toilet on board but I couhld be wrong.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Seville to Granada

There's no need to buy train tickets in advance if you're getting the train, there aren't any discounts for doing so and advance purchase means you're tied to a particular train.

Dundalk, Ireland
Level Contributor
517 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel from Seville to Granada

Went to Granada from Seville by bus..Would not do it again . It`s a looong 3 hour journey with no pit stops!!!

Far better the train ..more leg room ..loos .etc

6. Re: Travel from Seville to Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 16, 2015