We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mezquit in Cordoba opening times on Sunday

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mezquit in Cordoba opening times on Sunday

I Am planning to to do a day trip on a SUnday- is it correct the opening times for a SUnday is 2pm for the Mezquit in Cordobo.

Regards

Smiley

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
20,247 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mezquit in Cordoba opening times on Sunday

I believe that after 3pm on Sundays or early morning at 08.30 before the services commence.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mezquit in Cordoba opening times on Sunday

Please, see the sticky question on top of the Cordoba forum. It's the only way to keep updated, because this information can be modified day by day:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187430-i733-k6316…

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mezquit in Cordoba opening times on Sunday

thank you i 've just looked at website and its 3pm and 8.30am- besides the tourist places eg jewish quarter,alcazar and the bridge is there anything else to see in Cordoba.

Regards

Smiley

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mezquit in Cordoba opening times on Sunday

Here you go, Smiley:

…astivia.org/centros/…mayo3.pdf

And I insist on the importance of consulting the opening hours day by day. Those opening hours that you give are valid for the day of your visit. It your visit were to be on June 2nd the schedule would be a different one.

5. Re: Mezquit in Cordoba opening times on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 18, 2014