We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville to Ronda by bus

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
23,110 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Seville to Ronda by bus

I have been trying to book a Sunday May 20 trip from Seville to Ronda on the Amarillo web site. It keeps telling me there is no service. Surely it cannot be the case that there is no bus service to Ronda on Sundays. Any idea what the problem might be? Or what I might do?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,318 posts
3,494 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville to Ronda by bus

Janet:

I just looked at the Los Amarillos schedule and they do have buses on May 20 to Ronda, at 9:30, 10, 15, 15:30, 17, and 18h.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
23,110 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seville to Ronda by bus

Thanks -- the site is in Spanish which I don't have -- but I have enough Italian and French that I can usually cope with forms and such in Spanish , but it may be that the service they say they don't have is on line web service at the moment rather than bus service. Every time I have tried to book the trip, I get this 'no service' announcement.

Maybe I will wait until I get to Seville and book it in person.

Edited: 12:23 am, April 05, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,734 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seville to Ronda by bus

Some bus operators including Los Amarillos are not so advanced when it comes to the internet booking process too far ahead of time. I find that it is best to wait until the actual week of travel. In any event it is not essential to book seats on this service if you intend to travel during the day. But as you say, you can buy tickets in Seville at perhaps Prado de San Sebastian bus station where Los Amarillos has a ticket window.

Edited: 2:49 am, April 05, 2013
4. Re: Seville to Ronda by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 07, 2014