We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

Hi Forum,

Q1) Are there places in Seville that require (Or Recommended) to buy its tickets in advanced?

I am am asking this because today I had to buy Bono Turístico GRANADA CARD for 75 euros just to see Alhambra.

So, Is there any thing in Seville that require (Or Recommended) to buy its tickets in advanced? I have seen (http://www.catedraldesevilla.es/) which is in Spanish and couldn't understand anything. Also, I seen this (http://www.alcazarsevilla.org/).

It is totally OK for me if the tickets can be bought on the same day with a small queue.

But Please guide me if there are places that I must be aware of and require early reservation !

Q2) I checked (tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187443-i284-k6071…) But the link doesn't work? Any one know the correct link please?

I will appreciate all your inputs!

Many thanks !

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,254 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

The most visited places in Sevilla are the Cathedral and the Alcazar Palace. For both you cannot book in advance and usually don't need to. We only had to wait in line for the Cathedral once and I think this was because there were some tourgroups before us.

Mentioned in this post
Sevilla
Sevilla
1 Review
Seville, Spain
berkshire, england
Level Contributor
539 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

No. The only thing worth booking in advance are flamenco performances, and even then the day before at the box office is sufficient, except at very busy periods.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

@littlerussell

Thanks. I just seen the thread (tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187443-c84712/Sevill…) which contains quite useful info.

@Dutchfemale

Thanks

Edited: 6:46 pm, March 25, 2013
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

No, Sevilla is pretty laid back. The only thing you may want to look into is a summer concert series at the gardens of the Alcazar. But I think you can buy those on site, too or on ticketmaster ahead. I've been there 3 times and have barely waited on lines for the Cathedral and the Alcazar, and two of those times were in July when it is the busiest.

Mentioned in this post
Sevilla
Sevilla
1 Review
Seville, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

There is no sight that needs advance booking in Seville.

Except flamenco:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187443-c84712/Sevill…

6. Re: Advanced booking for sightseeing in Seville ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 29, 2014