We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Seville worth two nights

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Puerto Colombia...
Level Contributor
163 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Is Seville worth two nights

We are doing a 11 nights trip to Spain ..we had only 9 nights but have extended two to accommodation two nights in Seville...Is it worth it or is just one night two days or a day trip enough ??

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,013 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

It is worth a lifetime for a lot of people... :)

Recommended amount of time for seville is usually 3/4 days, so with 2 nights you will not be bored... You cannot see even the main places in Spain in 11 days, so at some point you'll have to choose what interests you the most.

Edited: 2:24 pm, March 06, 2013
Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

As usual I agree with myscreen 123.

It would help to know how the other 9 days of your itinerary are flowing. If you a re heading to Andalucia for Sevilla for 2 nights and your itinerary is already jam packed it may be better to save Andalucia for another trip when you can properly visit and not rush through the places you already have planned to visit on this trip.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,553 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

We spent two nights in Seville just before New Year after a week on the Costa del Sol. We were a large family group, my part of the family has been to the area before, my brother's family not which is why we added the time in Seville.

In the one and a half days there we managed to see some of the highlights including the Reales Alacazares which they were very impressed with (even though we had seen the Alhambra the week before). You certainly won't get bored!

However I agree with the others that it depends what else you are fitting in to the trip.

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
10,704 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

As said, you could spend a lifetime in Seville, but two days would be nice. Lots to see, lots to do in Seville. Look at the right side of this page and decide what is most important for you to see and go from there.

I have been to Seville maaaaaaaany times and alwas love to come back, it is such a beautiful city. You will love Seville, if you have the time to go.

Good luck and have fun. Hubie

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
436 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

The short answer is yes! Seville is definitely worth 2 nights, especially if you are going to be there when it is hot.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,737 posts
3,574 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

Jarvis:

If you can wing it, stay 3 days in Seville because there is so much to see there. Read the top questions on the right panel.

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

'It is worth a lifetime for a lot of people... :)'

+1

Puerto Colombia...
Level Contributor
163 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

Thanks so much people this has been a great help...So we DEFINITELY are staying for two nights .. I love tripadvisor :-) .now the questions which are the best hotels resorts to stay in ..we are a big family of around 9 people ranging from 73 to 10..Three girls 10,13 and 16 so need a nice big resort with a good pool and good location and if possible for lots of kids activity...Can splurge but not too expensive

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187443-d2286…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187443-d2361…

Take advantage of the good deals: as you are asking for a swimming pool I understand that you are coming in summer (low season in Seville)

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Seville worth two nights

Seville - one of my favourite places ever - 2 nights will leave you wanting more thats for sure. Enjoy!