We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ezs
Manalapan, NJ
Level Contributor
298 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

My friend and I will be visiting Seville over the first week in March, and we are trying to decide between these 2 apartments:

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1051909

www.sevilla5.com/apartments/seville.html…

Apartment 2C

I am looking for input from those who know Seville with regard to location and apartment features. I think both of these properties fulfill our needs (twin beds, wifi, washing machine, and shower) but I'm not sure about their locations. Any help or other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Eve

Seville, Andalucia...
Level Contributor
107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

For my taste, the second one is better located, but honestly speaking there is not much difference.

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

Personally I like the location of the first apartment better as I'm just not a fan of the Santa Cruz barrio. Admittedly most people like this area better.

My concern would be booking through HomeAway.com. I've never used them but I believe you are dealing with individual owners. I think the apartment on sevilla5.com looks nicer and I've worked with them before - very professional group and the apartments are reprented accurately.

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,013 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

location wise, it doesn't make that much difference as said. They are about 10 mins walking one from the other. I would choose the sevilla5 one only because I like a couple of restaurants/bars around (Kaede in Santa Maria la Blanca is my favorite Japanese ever) and then you have next to it a Freiduria to get your fried fish. It is also close to Casa de la Memoria for flamenco and La Carboneria.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

I like the second location better, but it will be noisy. If you want to stay in the Santa Cruz area have a look at apartment Santa Cruz Terrace at sevilla5. This is a good apartment but we never heard any noise.

ezs
Manalapan, NJ
Level Contributor
298 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

How noisy do you think it will be in early March? That could be a concern for us.

Thanks everyone for the advice.

Eve

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,013 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

not particulary noisy as none of the two locations are squares or transit streets used by lots of people (traffic will not be an issue as they are rather small streets). Nevertheless it will depend more on noise isolation of the apartments rather than actual noise level outside.

As for early March, although Seville is a yearly touristy location receiving tourists all year round, I would say early March is more quiet than the period from Easter till September.

7. Re: Need advice to decide between 2 apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, December 16, 2013