We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gloucestershire
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
ryanair

Is Ryanair flying to Seville ?,all my searches for spring next year to Seville and Jerez are coming up blank

thanks

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
475 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: ryanair

we are coming over to seville in 2 weeks .... love ryanair cheap as chips ... we could not get any direct flights from where we live to seville ... but we got return flights from Leeds for £50 each to malaga and then getting the train to seville which will be nice xx

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,374 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: ryanair

Thats quiite good, how much is it going to cost to get from Malaga and back though ... and i wonder how long you could be waiting for trains to take you to Seville.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,374 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: ryanair

just checked leeds to malaga but it is £198 for our dates so may aswel stick with gatwick £102 also not messing about at other end, will land in seville. Its quicker and cheaper this way.

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: ryanair

I wrote to ask if the deletion of LPL to SVA was permanent. Their reply? "we are constantly looking to expand our routes..." But no reply to my question.

Edited: 11:36 am, February 08, 2013
25. Re: ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 10, 2014