We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to return a rental car close to Seville downtown?

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to return a rental car close to Seville downtown?

I have some questions about car rental:

1,www.carjet.com offers about 40 euro for a economic car for 4 days, that seems very good price. Actually I feel it's kind of too good to be ture.:) Is that a normal price there in Andalucia?

2,I see many people here mentioned crown company when they book carjet, but I don't see this company's name from the quote carjet sent to me. If I book a car from carjet, for sure I will get it from Crown or maybe another company?

3,I plan to pick up the car at Seville airport to and return it after 4 days in Seville downtown, on carjet website, the places to return the car is Santa Justa, Dos Hermanas, Kansas City, Mairena de Aljarafe. Which is the closest one to Seville downtown?

Sorry for my English. Thank you in advance.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to return a rental car close to Seville downtown?

Santa Justa is the train station, which is very near the center, but easy to drive to. The station is actually on the Avenida de Kansas City, so those 2 may just be one office.

40 euros sounds closer to a normal daily rate. Or it may just be a fantastic deal.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,999 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to return a rental car close to Seville downtown?

Carjet do have a good partnership with AurigaCrown rental, I believe, and often use them for bookings. I have used them at Santa Justa but from an office just across Avenida Kansas City from the station road entry. If you come out of the station turn left and walk down the ramp and you should see the office on the other side of the road.

Terms are normally very competitive in Andalucia. But read the booking T&C - for example the fuel tank will be charged for at the beginning of the rental (normal) but any fuel left over may not be refunded. I think AurigaCrown will allow Full/Full for short trips like yours. Also check if there is an extra charge for returning to another place.

To know which company Carjet allocate you have to print off the Booking Form which shows the name and where to collect. If you are not happy with the detail you can email Carjet and explain why. They will make a change.

As a matter of interest, the airport bus that goes every 30 minutes approx. does stop at Santa Justa before proceeding into Prado de San Sebastian area eventually.

Athens, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to return a rental car close to Seville downtown?

Thank you very much, correfoc and cadiz lover!! Both of you are very helpful.

Yes, cadiz lover, I found Crown does have a full tank fuel policy for more than than 3 days' retal. Thanks for reminding and everything. ^_^

4. Re: Where to return a rental car close to Seville downtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 13, 2009