We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healthy eating

Lincoln UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Healthy eating

Hi.

We're in Seville until Saturday night. We're craving fresh vegetables, simply cooked, not drenched with olive oil. Is this possible?

Thanks, Jenny

Mentioned in this post
Seville
Seville
Province of Seville, Spain
4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
23,311 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Healthy eating

I suppose you can do a search on Trip Advisor for Vegetarian places as they may suit your needs. Like this one : COCOME near Plaza del Duque

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Rev…

Wander into one of the food markets in Seville to see what kind of vegetables are displayed. Am unsure what you mean by drenched in olive oil. If you order a salad, for example, you can choose what dressing to add. With cooked food surely you can ask the waiter?

Mentioned in this post
Seville
Seville
Province of Seville, Spain
Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Healthy eating

Plenty of restaurants (and I mean restaurants, not tapas bars) will offer salads in their menus. Traditional dressing is olive oil and vinegar but you can change that.

However I disagree on your implication that vegetables drenched in olive oil is not a healthy option. It is perfectly healthy by any health standard.

scotland
Level Contributor
19,811 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Healthy eating

> vegetables drenched in olive oil is not a healthy option< .. I'd have to say that is incorrect

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
68,848 posts
3,765 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Healthy eating

Good restaurants:

1. Cuna 2 (Calle Cuna, 2;Tel 954-211-107) - A large, elegant restaurant with traditional Andalusian decoration and with beautiful ceramic tiles lining the walls of the dining rooms. There is a beautiful bar at the top of the building.

2. Casa Robles (Calle Alvarez Quintero, 58; Tel: 954-213-150) - An elegant restaurant near the Cathedral.

3. For tapas, go to Mercado Lonja del Baranco (Calle Arjona, 24; Tel. 917-582-420).

Mentioned in this post
Casa Robles
Casa Robles
1,067 Reviews
Seville, Spain
Reply to: Healthy eating
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted